300P is a larger portable compressor kit that is capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires easily by simply clamping the power leads to your battery, connecting the tire chuck to valve stem and turning the unit on. The tire pressure can be monitored using the 5-in-1 inflator/deflator inline pressure gauge.
300P Standard Features:
- Oil-less Design
- High Performance PTFE Piston Ring
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Moisture & Dust Resistant
- Gearless Direct Drive Motor
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Cylinder
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protector
- Dual-Stage Metal Air Filter
- Aluminum Sand Tray with Vibration Isolators
- Deluxe Dual Compartment Carry Bag
- 3-pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator with Inline 100 PSI Gauge
- Dual Battery Clamps with 40-amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Amp Draw: 28 Amps
- Min. Ambient Temp: -40º F
- Max. Ambient Temp: 158º F
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 10.5" W x 9.25" H
- Net Weight: 11.65 lbs.
NOTE: We don't have vehicle specific installation diagrams. There are so many different compressors and so many different vehicles out there that it's best to check out the mounting diagrams online so that you can find a place to mount the compressor and air tank.
The compressor can be mounted in the cab, in the bed of the truck, under the bed or in the engine compartment.
- If mounting in the engine compartment, make sure it's not touching anything that would overheat it.
- If mounting in the bed or under the bed, try to position it somewhere clean and dry. Often times our customers will fabricate a mounting bracket or splash guard to protect the compressor from sucking in water and moisture. Be sure to use the remote air filter if the compressor is exposed to the elements.