440P is the ultimate portable compressor kit. It can inflate up to a 37-inch tire from zero to 30 PSI in less than 3 minutes. The 440P is the largest and most powerful portable compressor kit available today. Rock crawlers and semi-truckers alike will find the power of this unit irreplaceable.
440P Standard Features:
- Oil-less Design
- High Performance PTFE Piston Ring
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Moisture & Dust Resistant
- Gearless Direct Drive Motor
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Cylinder
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protector
- Vibration-Free Diamond-Plate sand Tray
- Deluxe Dual Compartment Carry Bag
- 3-pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator with Inline 120 PSI Gauge
- Dual Battery Clamps with 50-amp Inline Fuse Holder
- 3 CFM
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Amp Draw: 38Amps
- Min. Ambient Temp: -40º F
- Max. Ambient Temp: 158º F
- Dimensions: 13.00" L x 5.83" W x 6.69" H
- Net Weight: 13.67 lbs.
NOTE: We don't have vehicle specific installation diagrams. There are so many different compressors and so many different vehicles out there that it's best to check out the mounting diagrams online so that you can find a place to mount the compressor and air tank.
The compressor can be mounted in the cab, in the bed of the truck, under the bed or in the engine compartment.
- If mounting in the engine compartment, make sure it's not touching anything that would overheat it.
- If mounting in the bed or under the bed, try to position it somewhere clean and dry. Often times our customers will fabricate a mounting bracket or splash guard to protect the compressor from sucking in water and moisture. Be sure to use the remote air filter if the compressor is exposed to the elements.