Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of Squadron Sport LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $229.95. Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron Sport utilizes 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs producing an impressive 1,800 lumens at 20 watts per light, making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 1,800 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)
Spot: Our High Speed Spot optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.