Take your Toyota Tundra to the next level with Rough Country's 4.5in Suspension Lift for 07 & up models. With heavy-duty components and a high-clearance design, this kit offers aggressive looks, unparalleled off-road performance, and enough ride height to run up to 35in tires.
Instantly gain a meaner lifted and level stance with high-quality equipment that's made to handle the hazards of high-performance while withstanding the test of time. A set of durable lifted knuckles, high-clearance front and rear crossmembers, upper strut spacers, and long-lasting, fabricated rear blocks give you plenty of lift and uncompromised toughness.
This all-inclusive kit features everything you need to take your Tundra off the tread and through the trenches; featuring steering stops, brake line brackets, differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, and anything else one would need to keep everything working at optimum angles after lifting. Best of all, you can get up and running with Rough Country's 4.5in Toyota Tundra Lift at a price that won't break the bank!
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Minor cutting & drilling is required.
- Clears 35x12.5x18" tire on a 18x8.5 wheel with a minimum backspacing of 6 3/16".
- Stock wheels can be used but can accomodate tires no wider than 11.5".
- In some cases minor trimming may be needed to clear 35" tires.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire / wheel combinations.
- Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Download Instructions: View
- Front: Lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, upper strut spacers, brake line brackets, differential drop brackets, bumpstop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, and lower skid plate.
- Rear: Lifted cast iron blocks, u-bolts, and e-brake and brake line brackets.
- Shocks: (2) rear High Performance 2.2 series shocks.