The Rightline Gear truck bed tent features a floorless design that allows you to set up and take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. You will appreciate the time savings when using your truck to get around for the day. If your truck bed is greasy or grimy, you will also appreciate keeping your tent away from that mess. The use of a standard tarp to cover the floor (that can be washed and kept separate from the tent) is a great idea if your truck bed is less than clean.
Set up of the Rightline Gear Truck Tent is completed with your feet planted firmly on the ground; it is not necessary to enter the tent or to use a stepping stool to reach high poles. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent.
The Rightline Gear tent for truck completely covers the tailgate of the truck, allowing you to use every inch of available space. All windows and doors have no-see-um mesh and storm covers. Special attention has been paid to achieve a highly water resistant design - our goal is to keep you dry.
- Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed
- Protective heavy duty straps and plastic buckles won’t damage truck’s finish
- Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
- Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
- All truck tents sleep (2) adults
- Includes: tent, rainfly, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide
See detailed Truck Tent Specifications for more information. To find the correct tent for your truck, measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide.
Product Dimensions: 23 x 7 x 7 inches ; 11 pounds