- Fits any class III or IV hitch
- Powder coat finish
- Easily stores away
- Boxed for UPS shipping
- Reversible Rails
- Anti-tilt lock bracket
- 24 in. main tube
- Four retractable tie down bars
- One 6.375 in. x 71.5 in. carrier track
- One wheel stop
- Two reflectors
- Model Number: VH-55
- Description: Single motorcycle carrier
- Approx. Shipping Wt.: 74 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Length of carrier rail: 71.5 in.
- Width of carrier rail: 6.375 in.
- Pin to center of rail: 21.5 in.
- VH-55 Instruction Booklet
- The VH-55 carrier is designed to safely carry 500 lbs.
- Helix, Reflex, Gold Wing, and Burgman scooters cannot be carried by a VH-55 due to their length. A VH-SPORT carrier is needed instead but further restrictions(weight/size) may apply.Calculator
- Use the Minimum Ground Clearance Chart to determine the minimum ground clearance required to properly load your motorcycle or scooter onto a VH-55 or VH-55 DM carrier when using a VH-55 ramp.
- Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs.
- Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs.
- Low Hitch: The VersaHaul main tube extends out of the hitch at the same level. Hitches low to the ground will not work properly.
- Recessed Hitches will shorten the length of the carrier tube.
- For Solutions see our Risers and Extenders on the accessories page.
Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load.
- The VH-55 has a Class III hitch on the end of the carrier. It is limited to light-duty applications.
- The max towing weight, regardless of your vehicle, is 3000 lbs.